What's new

How romantic are you?

How romantic are you?

  • Romeo would eat his heart out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very romantic

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can hold my own in romance

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have my momments

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You must be joking

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
My wife got a new/used car and I got to take a ride in it, the backseat is lovely heated leather. ;D
 
Unbelievable, still nearly a 50/50 splint between romantics and the not so romantics.

Well, I can brag about one record I do have, and that is never buying a woman flowers for any occasion. I was asked about this practice at least 3 times over the years and my reply is always the same. I buy you flowers and you're tossing them out in a few days, I buy you a nice gift, you'll have it forever. It always seems that woman will say flowers are so beautiful and have a lovely fragrance. Not to be out done by any woman, I remind them of air fresheners :laughing7:
 
Does giving your loved one a football helmet count? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

No, in ALL reality I always been a romantic. It seems that from MY EXPERIENCE, the women usually get tird of it all the time after periods of time, so they tend to quit wanting to do things together, etc, or just think it is another day to them and don't get excited as much anymore.

I always bought flowers on NON occasions, cards on NON occasions, little notes on the mirrors, in the car, in certain places they would defintely look in or be around, etc, etc.

I also, got them things on special occasions, like Valentines, Birthdays, Christmas, etc, but those are NORMAL occasions. I have always done things out of the box.

I guess after several marriages, I can only figure I wasn't made to be married. Chances of me getting married again? Well, I can say this much the chances of me getting married again would be like me finding and recovering ALL the gold, silver, and treasures from every sunken ship between 1700-1900 in 1 weeks time!

Last time I checked, I don't even know where 1 of the ships are much less all of them to find them ALL in 1 week!!!!!

Plus, I like my FREEDOM now!
 
dirt doctor said:
Dano Sverige said:
Bah Humbug! "Romance" is only for those who are struggling to get enough of what they want! :tongue3:

Seems like you could make it on attention alone . :laughing7:

Hey!....you've either got it or ....umm you're American. :wink:
 
What I meant was your never ending craving for attention with your constant Anti-American comments . I'm not impressed,
your just another wannabe 5th rate comedian sitting behind a computer living in your fantasy world .
 
dirt doctor said:
What I meant was your never ending craving for attention with your constant Anti-American comments . I'm not impressed,
your just another wannabe 5th rate comedian sitting behind a computer living in your fantasy world .

Thats not very Romantic, get a plane ticket and go kick his butt in person you keyboard cowboy you.
 
WindHarvester said:
dirt doctor said:
What I meant was your never ending craving for attention with your constant Anti-American comments . I'm not impressed,
your just another wannabe 5th rate comedian sitting behind a computer living in your fantasy world .

Thats not very Romantic, get a plane ticket and go kick his butt in person you keyboard cowboy you.

I don't think it would change him any . Keyboard Cowboy ? What do you consider Dano an avenging hero ?
 
dirt doctor said:
WindHarvester said:
dirt doctor said:
What I meant was your never ending craving for attention with your constant Anti-American comments . I'm not impressed,
your just another wannabe 5th rate comedian sitting behind a computer living in your fantasy world .

Thats not very Romantic, get a plane ticket and go kick his butt in person you keyboard cowboy you.

I don't think it would change him any . Keyboard Cowboy ? What do you consider Dano an avenging hero ?

People knock his Country all the time and he just tosses little insults back, I would more than likely be doing the same if I were him. Take it easy, or have a stroke over it, but I'm sure it's all in fun
 
Not to worry , I'm not stroke prone and if you go back and read my posts you will notice I don't knock anybody's country . I can accept a good natured, tastefully done barb and no, America isn't perfect and we have our share of crooks , killers and Kooks but not all Americans need to be lumped into that category and the comments like "you Americans" certainly can give that impression.
 
ivan salis said:
easy a adult bedroom door with a door lock on the inside * -- go inside --lock the door and do not open till 2 of you are happy .
that's what they made Vaseline for, spread it on outside door knobs :laughing7:.....NGE
 
Lol...stop whining Dirt mate, and stop spoiling threads. If you don't like me then put me on ignore for Gods sake! Go read my post in the "gun control" thread, it may calm you down a little. Sheesh.

(Oh they never say "i'll fly over there and kick your a$$ you limey ponce!" windharvester mate. It's always "Come over here and say that boy!" UMM...NO! better things to spend money on thanks. lol )

Sorry Spart and you romantics...carry on. :-*
 
Spoiling threads.......... a whiner ....... a matter of opinion. Yeah , I read your post on the gun control thread and if I would have read it before this one it might have tipped the scales a bit and I might have not posted here but I did . I have better things to spend my money on too .You're going to fault people for not saying they are not going to kick your ass when you're doing the same thing ?
 
Dano Sverige said:
Sorry Spart and you romantics...carry on. :-*

This is turning out even better than the original post Dano... :laughing9:

Since neither of you 2 lovers don't want to spend the money to meet each other, may I suggest that you both swim and meet at the halfway point :laughing7: Now both of you kiss and make up... After all this is a romantic post :tongue3:
 
dirt doctor, there is no need to apologize, I love a little tete a tete to liven things up. Besides, I think you can tell I'm not the romantic type. I just found out that sending someone a dozen plastic roses dipped in rose oil is not the romantic way to go.. Who knew :dontknow: I did mention to her that my flowers would outlive the real ones by decades :tongue3:

P.S. You gotta love Dano, he's my double from across the pond :headbang:
 
I did mention to her that my flowers would outlive the real ones by decades :tongue3:
As my wife has gotten older she thinks flowers are a waste of money . For her Birthday she wanted a solar tube Skylight for the front room and for Valentines day two pairs of Sketchers Tennis shoes .Now that's being practical .



P.S. You gotta love Dano, he's my double from across the pond :headbang:
[/quote]

Uh Oh , :help:
 
For our then upcoming 25th, I asked the wife if she would like to redo our vows in church. Without the slightest hesitation she said NO! We still completed 43 years 10 and a half months!

She is now home with the Lord!
 
:icon_scratch: How romantic are you? Good question! You can't answer that.
Your mate is suppose be answering it for you ! !
 
stefen said:
If your idea of foreplay is punching your wife on the arm and asking 'Are you ready yet?' doesn't cut the mustard. :icon_scratch:

Nor is 2 hour of begging on bended knees :laughing7:
I thought it was like Gallager said..... Standing in the door with you shorts around your ankles saying "Ya Wanna?" Guess it works with mas e mas alcohol ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom