What's new

How romantic are you?

How romantic are you?

  • Romeo would eat his heart out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very romantic

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can hold my own in romance

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have my momments

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You must be joking

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Lol,knew you'd appreciate the break Spart' mate. See Dirt, I class Spartacus as a "good online friend", even though he's American.Why? Because he doesn't take aything at face value and is capable of reading between lines,(he's also a bigger joker than me) as is windharvester and quite a few others around the site. Attention seeker? Nooo lol. I'm just a mischievious devils advocate. I like to argue and poke fun,wind people up and am a huge fan of "international rivalry"! Americans make great targets for this and as it's full of snow and minus 10c here and i can't get out detecting....it's my winter hobby. :laughing9:

I mean no harm to anyone,it's just a bit of fun, and yeah i probably am a 5th rate comedian, it could be worse..i could be a 6th rate one like Spart'! :tongue3:
 
Hey Dano I like having you around! Since you're a fifth rate comedian, bumps me up a notch! At least I'm not on the bottom when you're around buddy :D

Too many sensitive people jeeze. If you can't take a joke go sit in the corner and finish your popsicle. The big kids will come play with you when we're done. :hello:
 
See Dano......here's a good example of why we pack heat over here. Life is like the internet if you're packin'. You aren't afraid of anyone until you're unarmed and face to face! Don't make me kick your butt boy! :D
 
Well, let me review things in my life. I have enjoyed much love before I was married, much love while married, and after I lost my wife, much love. but I must note that as men and women get older, women seem to loose the need more than men.
​
 
bill-USA said:
For our then upcoming 25th, I asked the wife if she would like to redo our vows in church. Without the slightest hesitation she said NO! We still completed 43 years 10 and a half months!

She is now home with the Lord!

Sorry to hear of your loss Bill and FrankN .
 
I'm a pretty romantic guy! On the first night of my honeymoon I offered to take her metal detecting with me under the stars and moonlight! :thumbsup:
 
Wait a minute! I'm confused :icon_scratch: I thought roses thrived in a warm moist environment. :icon_scratch: Like when you just pulled a major boo boo and theres heat & steam eminating from her ears after she found out what you did.........

Detecting under the stars sounds romantic to me, especially if you find (her) jewlery ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom