OP
OP
Snee

Snee

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Salem, Missouri
A round of applause? :)

I'm 6'7". No, I didn't start this poll just to brag! How dare you accuse me of such a thing!! ;D

OP
OP
Snee

Snee

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Salem, Missouri
I can't speak for Alton (where robert wadlow grew up), but in Hamel the water was sometimes kind of yellowish or brownish and usually had it's share of white floaties and/or little black rocks. So...possibly pesticides!

Corn and soy bean fields are awesome! :D

Z

ZumbroKid

Snee said:
Not asking for your weight here, I don't dare! :) Just your height!! ;D
(In case you don't know, ' is the symbol for foot, and " is the symbol for inches.)

Because he grew up in the same county I grew up in, and because of his height, I always thought Robert Wadlow was the coolest. 8' 11.1" at 22 and still growing when he died...
At least he is dating gals the right size! ;D

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Talk about needing a tall-man rod extension for your detector...could you imagine the swath Mr. Wadlow could cut with a detector built for his size? He could cover a lot of ground! Although he'd probably need someone to dig for him.

HH!
TBGO

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1,737.36 millimeters.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
6'4" and 260 lbs.

There's a line from a John Wayne Movie "Big Jim McLain". This blonde asks him how tall he is. He says "Six foot four ma'am" She replies "76 inches. That's a lot of man!" For the rest of the move she calls him "Hey,76" I just love that!

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread