Valley Ranger Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 2,523 Reaction score 1,396 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Carrot Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 1, 2012 Thread Owner #1 I thought y'all might appreciate this: How to Read a Topographic Map | The Art of Manliness
TerryC Gold Member Joined Jun 26, 2008 Messages 7,855 Reaction score 11,225 Golden Thread 0 Location Yarnell, AZ Detector(s) used Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 2, 2012 #2 I appreciated it! I have a PASSION for maps and compass. Only one comment... that tool on the right looks very similar to a GTA 5 -2 - 12. There are better and more up to date templates at www.maptools.com Give that a try. Tnx for the post. TTC
I appreciated it! I have a PASSION for maps and compass. Only one comment... that tool on the right looks very similar to a GTA 5 -2 - 12. There are better and more up to date templates at www.maptools.com Give that a try. Tnx for the post. TTC
nsdq Silver Member Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 4,040 Reaction score 1,931 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon springs FL Detector(s) used AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2012 #3 cool thank for the link love to refresh my grey matter now an again
Valley Ranger Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 2,523 Reaction score 1,396 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Carrot Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 2, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Terry, NSDQ - you're welcome!