How to successfully dowse

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=SWR link= The natural explanation of "successful" water dowsing is that in many areas water would behard to miss. In a region of adequate rainfall and favorable geology, it is difficult not to drill and find water!"
HAHA Then how do they explain so many of their well are dry.

I absolutely love this " in a region of adequate rainfall, and "favorable geology" it is not difficult to find water'. This has to be one of the most childish statements made. by conventional science yet..

What about the other 90% of the world/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tropical Tramp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J

Jean310

aarthrj3811 said:
Gee Art... Do you truly think dowsing is the only way to locate potable drinking water?

Hey SWR....I don't think dowsing is the only way to locate drinking water. Just think about it for a minute. Dowsers have been locating water for 100's of years. This is a proven fact. You can give me all that stuff about them reading the terrain but you cannot change the fact that they find water. How do they do this? I have no idea but they do. It is a proven fact. I know a water dowser that was paid by 3 people for him to tell them where to drill a well. That was his work for last week. You can call these people stupid if you like, but the odds are that they will now have a proper well...Art

To prove the accuracy of any water dowser is easy, but admittedly (probably) too costly to carry out.

Merely have a water dowser locate a spot where no amount of drilling will find significant water. ;D

Jean

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
author=jean [Gee Art... Do you truly think dowsing is the only way to locate potable drinking water
How silly and typical., however it sail has the highest track record.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To prove the accuracy of any water dowser is easy, but admittedly (probably) too costly to carry out.

Merely have a water dowser locate a spot where no amount of drilling will find significant water. ;DJean
Like the plains of India where dowsing brought in more water than the Royal Hydrologists?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=jean I took the bait, checked your ref thread, and as I could've guessed, didn't find anything relative to a dowser identifying where water could not be found. Have you been checked lately for ADD?Jean
two parts,

one. you certainly do not read very proficiently or understand what you read.sigh

Two, This is one of your better classic silly statements, "a dowser identifying where water could not be found"?????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=================

Tropical Tramp

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Greetings,

Country Girl wrote: There is a magnetic force in the earth and we all posses a bacteria containing magnetite which gives us the ability to SENSE polarity.

Isn't it funny that no one has mentioned this fact? It is how geese navigate, even insects have shown such abilities which is nothing magical, just magnetism. Yet even magnetism is not fully understood by science - so how exactly is dowsing SO different from the ordinary laws of magnetism?

SWR - hey if you can toss your lawn dart and find water virtually anywhere, PLEASE come to my place here in AZ and toss that dart? Volcanic hills are notorious for NOT being good water aquifer-sources, and wouldn't you know it where I live it is ALL volcanic hills? It is tough to find water here (the nearest well is several hundred feet deep, and yep BONE dry ALL the way down) - and the drillers charge a starting rate of over $20k with NO guarantees of hitting water, IF you could find one that will even risk his rig driving to my place. (I could not find one in AZ or NM. :() However, for what it is worth, several of the well drillers in these parts DO recommend hiring a water dowser to find the spot to drill before you call them! Believe it or don't as Ripley used to say!

Seriously, if this is a case of ESP then I cannot do it - for I can't tell you what card is next on top of the deck or the winning lottery numbers for next week etc. I would sooner accept that it is just a bit of being a little bit more sensitive to the environment than others - like some folks feel "cold" or "hot" sooner than others, or to be closer to dowsing, some folks can grab hold of a live electric fence and smile about it while others absolutely cannot stand it even for a second. And yes Tropical Tramp, "special" because if some can do it and others cannot, then those must have "special" abilities more than those who cannot - like a professional baseball pitcher's ability to pitch is 'special' (i.e. comparatively RARE) compared to mine!

Heck now you gave me another idea of how this might be working - for we rather insensible humans (insensible compared to other animals) can tell the damp air over a pond, versus the relatively dry air over land - wonder if a body of water, buried, is giving off water molecules (vapors, invisible to the human eye) that seep through the earth into the air, which are the cause of dowsing rods to react? Could this be it? ???

Oroblanco

kd8hf

Nov 12, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Classic ID
Let's see now, even Edison believed that he got his ideas from a source outside himself. ???

I heard or read something a while back about the 100 monkey theory too. ???

Guess I'll have to do some more reading again. ;)

Gary

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Country Girl wrote: There is a magnetic force in the earth and we all posses a bacteria containing magnetite which gives us the ability to SENSE polarity.

Isn't it funny that no one has mentioned this fact? It is how geese navigate, even insects have shown such abilities which is nothing magical, just magnetism. Yet even magnetism is not fully understood by science - so how exactly is dowsing SO different from the ordinary laws of magnetism?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fish also use the magnetic forces to navigate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously, if this is a case of ESP then I cannot do it - for I can't tell you what card is next on top of the deck or the winning lottery numbers for next week etc. I would sooner accept that it is just a bit of being a little bit more sensitive to the environment than others - like some folks feel "cold" or "hot" sooner than others, or to be closer to dowsing, some folks can grab hold of a live electric fence and smile about it while others absolutely cannot stand it even for a second. And yes Tropical Tramp, "special" because if some can do it and others cannot, then those must have "special" abilities more than those who cannot - like a professional baseball pitcher's ability to pitch is 'special' (i.e. comparatively RARE) compared to mine!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget the two types of ESP, the norm. a sixth sense. & Effective Sensory enhancement, where the senses are enhanced, this can be taught or learned. IE....People who lose their eye sight tend to have enhanced smell and hearing. Some people may be more sensative to changes in the magnetic forces. Yes like the electric fence.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heck now you gave me another idea of how this might be working - for we rather insensible humans (insensible compared to other animals) can tell the damp air over a pond, versus the relatively dry air over land - wonder if a body of water, buried, is giving off water molecules (vapors, invisible to the human eye) that seep through the earth into the air, which are the cause of dowsing rods to react? Could this be it?
The body of water, buried is actually your best conductor of electricity. Step in a puddle while you grab hold of that electric fence, I don't recomend peeing on it though ;D. You wanna feel a charge!

So my point........If water is a conductor of elecricity, you have an electric charge below it, you are the charge above it, doesn't it make sense you would feel the change in electrical current? Another point, if pipes, treasure, block that electrical charge, would you not feel that diffrence?
Kim

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
af1733 said:
COUNTRY GIRL said:
This is an educated guess from data collected....................If the magnetic North pole is constantly shifting realative to the axis of rotation and the amperes varry from 100-1000 changing every 12 hours, this would make dowsing hard to prove unless you knew what the amperes would be, where they would be and when they would be there? Does this make sense?
Kim
You might be reading too much into it, CG. Dowisng is hard to prove because not even dowsers can agree on what makes it work.

Maybe. What if you folks that believe in dowsing need to step back alittle and not look so close. You folks that don't believe need to step up and take a closer look?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread