How to successfully dowse

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Oroblanco.....I have between 90 and 100 millivolts running between my hands. My right hand is a positive and my left hand is a negative. Could it be as simple as the objects have a negative charge and when the foot steps on the signal the body feels it and informs the brain to close the rods. Or it could be that the body sends more voltage to the right hand and causes the rods to atrack. Or could be that the sub-conscious has been trained to only react under certain conditions. There is many theories ...Art

J

Jean310

aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Oroblanco.....I have between 90 and 100 millivolts running between my hands. My right hand is a positive and my left hand is a negative. Could it be as simple as the objects have a negative charge and when the foot steps on the signal the body feels it and informs the brain to close the rods. Or it could be that the body sends more voltage to the right hand and causes the rods to atrack. Or could be that the sub-conscious has been trained to only react under certain conditions. There is many theories ...Art

........or it could be your main breaker box needs to have all the breakers reset in it. ;)

Hey Art, was just wondering...... how come you can be dowsing, but Max's Dowsing Season is currently closed? Are the seasons reversed 180 degrees from the US to Australia?

Jean

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Well, this means that you actually could run two exposed wires from your hands to a set of dowsing rods set into a vise of some sort and eliminate the ideomotor response. Go for it!

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Jean310 said:
aarthrj3811 said:

........or it could be your main breaker box needs to have all the breakers reset in it. ;)

Hey Art, was just wondering...... how come you can be dowsing, but Max's Dowsing Season is currently closed? Are the seasons reversed 180 degrees from the US to Australia?

Jean
Naw, it's because Max is in the southern hemisphere, so his left hand is positive and the right is negative. He should just try walking backwards when he dowses!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
aarthrj3811 said:

Art,
Probably a stupid question, but how do you know about the millivolts? Alright make that 2 stupid questions, tell me about the seasons?

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=COUNTRY GIRL I would rather fish than work also, always wanted to see Alaska! Nice. To be able to make a living doing something you were brought up around.........
H gal, I didn't think that there were many around like Judy and yourself. Why weren't either of you around some 100 years ago when I wasn't "tooked"? sigh.

Alaska was high on my agenda just before I embarked on theTayopa campaign. Matanuska valley and the Kenai, Nuka bay were my targets.

It seems that the closer to the earth one is, the easier it is to see and understand the possibilities of the so called para-normal. The academic world is too sheltered, and is rigidly programed to believe it's presently established leaders, who are constantly at war with each other for recognition. and prestige. Fortunately their Shibboleths are brought tumbling down often enough to continue to progress.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================
Of course I can dowse! It's quite easy, just not very useful. - Carl
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=Oroblanco There Another idea is that it is "ideomotor response" that your muscles react in tiny movements that cause the rods or twig to cross and point to the water source, the muscles reacting subconsciously to your mind - in effect it is a sort of ESP power. I have a problem accepting this as I have success dowsing water lines and power lines but don't have any special ESP powers. ::)Oroblanco

Who said that they were special my friend? It is similar to throwing a base ball, we all can do it normally, but only a few make it the big leagues.

Even carl can dowse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=COUNTRY GIRLThe "ideomotor response" instead of ESP could it be that the muscles are also reacting to the electrical charge when the two forces meet? If it was ESP you wouldn't really need the stick except for a prop?

You hit it exactly love, my experiments in the para-normal proved this. In fact some just use their hands, palms or even fingers.

However the ESP factor is definitely there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=================

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=Jean310 ........or it could be your main breaker box needs to have all the breakers reset in it. ;) Jean
Not nice nor called for except by an exaggerated ego.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give me a simple answer, are ANY two humans exactly alike in both physiological and Psychological characteristics? Go two floors down to get your answer.
=================

Tropical Tramp

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
You hit it exactly love, my experiments in the para-normal proved this. In fact some just use their hands, palms or even fingers.

However the ESP factor is definitely there.

So you use the Extra Sensory Perception (or a sixth sense) to dowse, couldn't you also use Effective Sensory Projection (or an enhancement of the senses)?

There is a magnetic force in the earth and we all posses a bacteria containing magnetite which gives us the ability to SENSE polarity. So this seems to be comming together for me................if we effectively use our senses then any one can dowse?

Am I getting it?
Kim

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=COUNTRY GIRL ]So you use the Extra Sensory Perception (or a sixth sense) to dowse, couldn't you also use Effective Sensory Projection (or an enhancement of the senses)?
If I understand you correctly love, of course.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a magnetic force in the earth and we all posses a bacteria containing magnetite which gives us the ability to SENSE polarity. So this seems to be comming together for me................if we effectively use our senses then any one can dowse? Am I getting it? Kim
You have it Kim love, just that simple, IF you don't try to indirectly or directly involve statistics some how.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..Operational definitions are inherently difficult — arguably, even impossible — to apply to mental entities, because these latter are generally understood to be accessible only to the individual who experiences them and are therefore not independently verifiable."
=================

Tropical Tramp

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
RealdeTayopa said:
You have it Kim love, just that simple, IF you don't try to indirectly or directly involve statistics some how.

Tropical Tramp
Realde,
You keep referring to statistics as if they were applied to try and prove that dowsing exists, but this has not occurred. The only time statistics was used on this site was in reference to determining the possible outcome of dowsing tests in relation to guessing.

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
af1733 said:
RealdeTayopa said:

Tropical Tramp
Realde,
You keep referring to statistics as if they were applied to try and prove that dowsing exists, but this has not occurred. The only time statistics was used on this site was in reference to determining the possible outcome of dowsing tests in relation to guessing.

This is an educated guess from data collected....................If the magnetic North pole is constantly shifting realative to the axis of rotation and the amperes varry from 100-1000 changing every 12 hours, this would make dowsing hard to prove unless you knew what the amperes would be, where they would be and when they would be there? Does this make sense?
Kim

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
COUNTRY GIRL said:
This is an educated guess from data collected....................If the magnetic North pole is constantly shifting realative to the axis of rotation and the amperes varry from 100-1000 changing every 12 hours, this would make dowsing hard to prove unless you knew what the amperes would be, where they would be and when they would be there? Does this make sense?
Kim
You might be reading too much into it, CG. Dowisng is hard to prove because not even dowsers can agree on what makes it work.

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[af1733 ],
Normally I would tend to agree, but the advocates in here have soo many times flatly stated that it proves that dowsing does "not exist" and confirm this statement with repeated posts.
=================

Tropical Tramp

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
RealdeTayopa said:
[af1733 ],
Normally I would tend to agree, but the advocates in here have soo many times flatly stated that it proves that dowsing does "not exist" and confirm this statement with repeated posts.

Tropical Tramp
Okay, I'll agree with you there.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Naw, it's because Max is in the southern hemisphere, so his left hand is positive and the right is negative. He should just try walking backwards when he dowses!

Even if I disagree with Max it makes no difference. We are both Dowsers. The fact that Dowsing works a little different for different people seems to confuse you. I have had some drop off in my Dowsing in the last 8 months and during the Solar Storms in December I noticed an increase in my rod reactions. I will now pay more attention to Max's comments and use the information that works for me.

Well, this means that you actually could run two exposed wires from your hands to a set of dowsing rods set into a vise of some sort and eliminate the ideomotor response. Go for it!

Elimination of Ideomortor Response is easy to prove. You build a simple Rod holder. If the rods will close while using this device Ideomotor Response didn't do it. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.0.html reply # 9

Art,
Probably a stupid question, but how do you know about the millivolts? Alright make that 2 stupid questions, tell me about the seasons?

Hey Country Girl....As you can clearly see there are no stupid questions on this forum. I found a web site that had some information about millivolts between the hands of Dowsers....http://www.connect.ab.ca/~tylosky/ so I found someone that had a volt meter that would read millivolts. A cheap Radio Shack ditital volt meter will tell you which hand is positive and which is a negative.
On Dowsing seasons...Max states that the solar activity runs in 11 year cycles (correct me Max if I am wrong) His theory is that we are about to start a new 11 year cycle. As a long time gold dredger I have learned that in my area of country the snow pack seems to run in a 7 year pattern. This is important so I could tell how much water I would have come September.
If Max is right I am looking at 10 years of good Dowsing conditions. I want to thank you and some of the others for your interest in my hobby and you bring new and different questions for me to ponder.....Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey SWR....You live in Florida....News for you...There is more places in the world where Drinkable Water is harder to find than in your state. I wish all I had to do was stick a needle in the ground to have all the water I wanted...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee Art... Do you truly think dowsing is the only way to locate potable drinking water?

Hey SWR....I don't think dowsing is the only way to locate drinking water. Just think about it for a minute. Dowsers have been locating water for 100's of years. This is a proven fact. You can give me all that stuff about them reading the terrain but you cannot change the fact that they find water. How do they do this? I have no idea but they do. It is a proven fact. I know a water dowser that was paid by 3 people for him to tell them where to drill a well. That was his work for last week. You can call these people stupid if you like, but the odds are that they will now have a proper well...Art

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=SWR link=]How about this data...water exists under the Earth's surface almost everywhere.

You don't have to believe me...but, I can TOSs a lawn-dart in the air...and where it lands...the probability of there being water there is good. ;)

Data: http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/dowsing.html
If true, go to Africa, Australia, Asia, or even in our own southwest and make your fortune with your dart swr.

Unfortunately the USGS has a lousy track record of producing water, it is surpassed in many places by kindly old guys in coveralls.

My cousin is a hydrologist and was beaten in Marin county, Calif by one. After an intensive, expensive study, he officially stated that there was no aquifer worth developing, so a coveralled , tobacco chomping old gentleman promply brought several producing wells which met their requirements.. snicker , i have never let him live that down. he he he

Of course he has had his day with me also , sigh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=================

Tropical Tramp

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread