What's new

huh

cmatue1

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Can someone please tell me what's going on here? I thought dowsing was walking around the 2 metal wires, and when there is a change in magnetism the wires cross. In some cases meaning the is an anomoly in the ground under you..... how can you dowse a picture on the internet?
 
Dowsing is a complete package for treasure hunters that does not limit you to a few inches of the earth ...You can search for anything that you desire....Art
 
Seriously though, I'm not hating at all, I'm actually quite intrigued..... But what do you do? Do you just blindly throw a dart at the map, or do you actually take the time to research the geology of the Area and then use the topography of the land in the photos to make an educated guess? I guess what in trying to say, is there a method to your madness, so to speak? Either way, you're giving people hopes and dreams to chase, and that's all treasure hunting really is right?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom