What's new

Hunt Today

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out for a hunt today & found some nice bird points & some other stuff the 2 little bird points I found with in 5 feet of each other!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    3.2 MB · Views: 100
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.8 MB · Views: 87
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    3.5 MB · Views: 93
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 99
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 104
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 108
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2 MB · Views: 81
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 91
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 108
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 122
Upvote 0
Some real nice finds! Very good day!
 
Pic 10 the tan one is it a unifaced tool? You did real well on that hunt. I havent had one like that in a couple of years must not be many people walking that field, nice material to.
 
No rock it's not unifaced it's a drill!
 
Sorry rock I thought you was talking about the other pic! anyways no the tan one is a knife it's kind of crude though!
 
Sorry rock I thought you was talking about the other pic! anyways no the tan one is a knife it's kind of crude though!

I was hoping it was a Adze
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom