eastTNJoe
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2013
- Messages
- 546
- Reaction score
- 616
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I went with my dad and daughter on a quick hunt less than quarter-mile away...wasn't really expecting to find anything...just wanted to get outside a bit...we keep looking so far from home...maybe we are missing some good spots in our own backyard! Anyways...it was a blast...my daughter kept holding up rocks and asking if they were arrowheads...at least she is trying...my dad found a nice one and I found one soon after...lots of flint chips so we will probably be back...I have found bigger points, but maybe none so well-made...and to think it was a few steps from my front door...that was fun!

How good are your eyes?

A closer look for those who need it.

My dad's point.

The two together...his is bigger...mine is better!

How good are your eyes?

A closer look for those who need it.

My dad's point.

The two together...his is bigger...mine is better!
Upvote
0








