Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
You homedawgs know how much I love tellers...there's a few other things I want to confess besides costing banks a lot of money...

I travel to grocery stores and buy rolls off the casiers and make it difficult for them to make change! I take whatever is rejected from coinstar machines! I go to parks....to dig it up! I even enjoy finding clad to turn into the coinstar machines. Who else is like me? Who else is a menace to society and doesn't give no cares?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I hear dat home dawg. That makes two of us!

I swear to God I put my heart and soul into this more than anybody knows
I'm trapped, so all I do is rap, but every time I rap I'm more trapped
And I rap myself right into this bubble, oh oh, I guess it's bubble wrap

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Homie, you need to do what you gotta do so you don't get skunked.

medium_skunk.jpg

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Homie, you need to do what you gotta do so you don't get skunked.

medium_skunk.jpg

Dawg your right the boxes aint been tight lately, haters been taking a dump in my supply

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit it hard in every way. Most of the time so i make them think. Trust me i work it!!!!

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one of the best message boards ever. Lots of characters. I know rappers like to have a lot of 'aka' names. However, watching a CRHer post as a rapper then seeing the same CHRer reply to his original post as a different rapper is just amazing.

Can someone start an annual convention or just a simple meet up?

Eminem...don't be mad that I think you and 50cent are the same person. I like the way you roll dawg!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
This is one of the best message boards ever. Lots of characters. I know rappers like to have a lot of 'aka' names. However, watching a CRHer post as a rapper then seeing the same CHRer reply to his original post as a different rapper is just amazing.

Eminem...don't be mad that I think you and 50cent are the same person. I like the way you roll dawg!

Dawg, we are just tight-- me and em, are in the same boat. We PM each other, It'd be pretty sad if I'd PM myself. Ask a site mod, if our IP's are the same. You gotta realize, this town happens to be big enough for 2 rappers.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other

haters gonna hate. mods have checked me out plenty o' times im clean homie

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Haha

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Em...I'm a CRH (an amateur one at least) not a CRHH (coin roll hunter hater)...haha

Different IP addresses really means almost nothing. However, I really like to think you and 50cent are different people. That means there are more than one of you in this world.

I really think a CRH convention would be amazing. Obviously, it would have to be on the dl.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Em...I'm a CRH (an amateur one at least) not a CRHH (coin roll hunter hater)...haha

I really like to think you and 50cent are different people. That means there are more than one of you in this world.

dawg theres a slim shady in all of us

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread