What's new

I am a newbie from Philly

Milhouse

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Philadelphia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,
I am new to MDing and wanted to say hello. Anyone from Philadelphia? Looking for people to dig with or get advice on areas to check out. Thanks, Pete
 
Welcome...

from Central Florida!


ret :tchest:
 
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from another member of the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
welcome pete good luck detecting
 
Welcome to the forums, Pete! I used to live in Broomall and Havertown PA, lots of old houses to search!

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com
 
Thank you all! I look forward to using this site!
 
welcome. Former Delco digger here! check out this club sphrg.com
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom