What's new

I AM BACK!!! KINDA!

Shake-N-Bake

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Hello all,
Well it has been a terrible road for recovery. I had a 4 disc back fusion, and if you know what that is you know that it is pretty bad. I had to have rehab and still doing physical therepy. i am about 60%, not up to searching yet but going to hang out and chat on the forum.
I have read a few of the post to catch up on things. I see LJ is back so at least I know where the silver is going (LOL!!). I also see alot of new facing, so I will say hi to all of you. And for the regulars form before I want to say get the pennies now because they are mine around Sept. on....
I hope to be searching around Sept. I am just trying to get some type of schedule that will work out for my wife to hit my supply banks and dump banks... When I get the logistics worked out be on the look out for more posts from my Wheat finds, I am also going to hit the dimes pretty hard.
Well untill them good luck to all of you and I wee be keeping in touch chatting on here for now.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Upvote 0
Welcome back, alot of people were wondering where you went.

Personally I just kinda figured you opened the door to where you store all of your wheaties and were crushed by the ensuing wave of pre59 copper. ;D
 
Welcome back, I can see from your previous numbers you have already dented the wheat population quite well, Hopefully you are not in my area, because I just started having fun with the cents. :laughing7:
 
silvereagle78 said:
Welcome back, I can see from your previous numbers you have already dented the wheat population quite well, Hopefully you are not in my area, because I just started having fun with the cents. :laughing7:

Well thank you for the welcome back. I had a little luck with wheats in the past :wink: I also searched about 2.2 million pennies in 5 months, quantity does help the returns. I loved doing pennies you usually always score good hits often... But my numbers and quantities are not the norm I worked hard at it, about 30+ hours a week... but i loved every minute of it... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:


Happy hunting,
Jason
 
Shake!!! What is up old friend? Yeah we were wondering about ya. Glad to at least here from you and know you are recovering. You will be back killin those wheats in no time. Good luck and Godspeed.

Golden Silver
 
Hey man! Glad to see your ok! We were getting worried. Good luck with the cents!

Michael
 
Welcome Back

You will be 100% in no time


DW
 
Hi Shake, glad to see you back, no pun intended. Loved reading your posts and can't wait hear about the Ryedales cranking up again.
 
Good to hear from you Jason. Hope you get better quickly.
HH
Gilbert
 
thanks for all the welcome's!!!!



IT IS GREAT TO BE BACK :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:


Jason
 
Welcom back Shake!
 
wharghoul said:
Hi Shake, glad to see you back, no pun intended.

lolz

Good to see you've returned. I missed seeing your amazing finds (flying eagle cents for example).
 
nice to hear from you shake, glad you are recovering slowly but surely, you'll be pounding those pennies in no time! :)
 
glad to hear your ok Jason....too bad about the back. i had a feeling it was your back. noone does over 2 mil in pennies and just up and quits. take your time to recover. the pennies will still be there when you get started again. good luck and a quick recovery.
George
 
I am glad to be back on here but the problem is, is that it makes me want to go and get some boxes...

I think I am going to turn on the ryedale tonight just so I can fall asleep to tick, tick, tick, tick.....

You Ryedale owners know what I am talking about ;D
That is the best therepy around, the sound of that machine running, even better when you see the copper bucket filling up faster than the zinc bucket...

Happy Hunting,
Jason

P.S. I think I am going to have the wife pick up 2 boxes of dimes tomorrow. Ease into things a few boxes at a time.
 
Welcome back S&B!!! Everyone has been wondering what was going on with you. I wish you a speedy recovery. I know those pennies are in trouble now that your back....lol.

Keep us posted on those pennies......I'm sure those Wheat's are screaming knowing that your back.....ha!

Glad to have you back S&B!!!!
 
hey snb everyone has been wondering about you. i said in another thread that you were nursing a back injury and those things take time. i know all about em. you never stop and think about how much the ol back is used until it goes out on ya. hope you are up and hunting soon :icon_thumright:
 
Good to see you back and hear that you're okay.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom