What's new

I am coming back. WATCH OUT!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I am leaving Spain Tomorrow and will soon be back to CRHing. I don´t think I can step away for any long period of time. I did find a nice coin while I was here I will have to post a pic at another time. Good luck you guys and save some silva for me.

golden silver
 
Upvote 0
golden silver said:
I am leaving Spain Tomorrow and will soon be back to CRHing. I don´t think I can step away for any long period of time. I did find a nice coin while I was here I will have to post a pic at another time. Good luck you guys and save some silva for me.

golden silver
Ay, tell US about your TSA experience in Airport(s), pleezzze.
 
I hope that your travels were enjoyable and memorable and that your return is safe and timely.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
have a safe trip back buddy....BTW looking forward to hearing what you found over there :thumbsup:
 
Hide your sheep, he's coming home !!!!! Great to have you back GS !! JP
 
coolpix9 said:
Hide your sheep, he's coming home !!!!! Great to have you back GS !! JP

It's Horses here in TN; man is that weird too, among other expletives will forgo[size=11pt]![/size]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom