What's new

I cannot believe my luck!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
After quitting roll hunting back in March, (good success with dimes), I had to pay a visit to BOA, to keep my acct active (for this winter). I meekly asked the teller, "any fiddycents back there?"
"$40 rolled by us," she replied.
This is what I got, and I was so surprised. Just made my day! (I'm pathetic.)

ffd
 

Attachments

  • 061809.webp
    061809.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0
40% is still silver and 1 out of 4 rolls beats a skunk box or many skunks which appears to be occuring often on these posts. Nice Find :thumbsup:
 
Cheer up, that equates to 12 keepers per box. I've done a lot worse many times! HH

FL. Junkman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom