A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 2, 2016 #1 I Can't Imagine How Big This One Was I looked for several hours today in my favorite field. It was planted in peanuts Saturday and was irrigated today, When I found the big piece all I could see was whole and I got pretty excited. Upvote 0
I Can't Imagine How Big This One Was I looked for several hours today in my favorite field. It was planted in peanuts Saturday and was irrigated today, When I found the big piece all I could see was whole and I got pretty excited.
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2016 #2 Wow that's a real Heart breaker .... But still nice finds ..... I'm still convinced you are hunting an area inhabited by Giants.
Wow that's a real Heart breaker .... But still nice finds ..... I'm still convinced you are hunting an area inhabited by Giants.
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong May 2, 2016 #3 That big piece would just scare the animals to death... Cool find, I hope you manage to recover the rest, I'd love to see what it is.
That big piece would just scare the animals to death... Cool find, I hope you manage to recover the rest, I'd love to see what it is.
A always diggin Full Member Joined Feb 9, 2016 Messages 107 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Location Mo Detector(s) used F2; F44; Compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2016 #4 how cool is that. nice arrows head and I guess that the large one it would be a spear..
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2016 #5 That is a heartbreaker. Hope you can pull the rest of it out of the field.
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,835 Reaction score 8,371 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 2, 2016 #6 Very nice finds!
sandchip Silver Member Joined Oct 29, 2010 Messages 4,374 Reaction score 6,934 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2016 #7 Hope you find the other half!
J Jd.Ole13 Jr. Member Joined Apr 8, 2016 Messages 31 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern, CA Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 2, 2016 #8 WHAT!? Thats huge...
Mrdigz Hero Member Joined Nov 14, 2015 Messages 666 Reaction score 355 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island ,NY Detector(s) used 2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2016 #9 Holy Cr@P!!!! That would of been another Monster!!!! Still awesome!
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2016 #10 Nice color on the big one
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2016 #11 Looks to be half so the other half should be easy to spot maybe after some more rain would of been huge.
Looks to be half so the other half should be easy to spot maybe after some more rain would of been huge.