What's new

I Cant Wait

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
2,784
Reaction score
2,747
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I Can't Wait

It's been mid-November since I've swung my detector--thanks mainly to nasty weather and work. BUT it looks like I'll be able to get out on Sunday afternoon. If I find one zincoln it will be a successful hunt!
 
Dang cent hunter.:laughing7: Good hunting to ya.
 
Oh and on list of things to do Saturday...get a nice new battery for my Sidewinder.
 
I got out today, I only found 16 cents of newer clad, but I was happy. My wife took the dog of my hands, I was so excited my heart was racing and my palms were sweating on the way there. I did not find much, but that pain in the neck foxhound did not cry the whole time on his leash, lol.
 
I went out side yesterday and kicked the ground
in lose sand you could make a hole deep enough to play marbles
 
I did get out and it was about a perfect of a day that you could ask for. First find was less than two minutes in. Not a keeper...a screw.

First Find of the Year.webp

I got my second find and first MD coin find of the year. A Zincoln! WooHoo it was a successful hunt!

Second MD find of the year and first coin find.webp

More coins and my first jewelry find of the year. Costume, but jewelry none the less. It was a Hello Kitty gold plated earring. Sorry no separate picture of that find.

Then some more coins and my first ring of the year. Costume, gold plated, with paste jewels. The hunt was perfect at this point.

I found another ring, an aluminum ring.

Two rings, 15 coins, an earring, a magnet, and very little junk. I love school tot lots!

IMG_20140330_195947_384.webp
 
and you got that nice pencil, that will save you some cash
 
I shoveled snow to day with out a shirt was it a nice day
didn't get to detect
that screw looks good for the neighbors tire
 
what detector had the honers to day
you list a few
 
Nice finds!

I was a little surprised when I found a magnet, because I stuck my pin pointer in the hole to locate the target and when I pulled it out this shinny black rock was stuck to the end of it. That is the first time my pin pointer retrieved the target for me!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom