What's new

I did it, I did it, I did it!

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
OK it's time for a good laugh. I've been looking for a wet suit for almost 2 years. I needed a CHEAP one and of course I am not exactly a small person. Well I finally found one for 25.00 on Craigslist. Now 25.00 is very cheap when they can cost as much as 400.00 for a 2 piece farmer john suit, which is what I got. Not only that but it is practically brand new! WOW I am pumped! I can't wait to get out there and give it a try in the water. Now for the laugh.. I figured I would look like a beached whale. You know the old black suits...... well I don't. OK so I don't look like a beached whale and I am not exactly Cindy Crawford but I do kind of look like a FAT BUMBLE BEE! LOL No matter. I'll be in the water so who cares?

Are you ready!

100_3260a.jpg


100_3262a.jpg

OK gng's, you can't miss me so say hi or wave if you see me out there in the water! I can't wait to give it a try!

Oh, and the little thing tugging at my ankle? That is my husband's "Little Buddy" I'm not sure he likes the suit! LOL

;D
 
Upvote 0
Good for you , Mumszie! :hello2:

You got yourself a great deal...and you look great in it! :headbang:

Maybe I'll get myself one of those 8)

Now , get out there and find those treasures. :icon_thumleft:

Lorraine
 
Wow!! You look Great!!! That's an awesome find!!! And it's got the color of gold in it! Tell us how it works out! :hello2:
 
Hello Mumszie

It's a real pleasure to read your posts.
Pitkairn and me are fan of you!!!!
You are our godess.
Things

Happy hunting :wink:
 
Who's the boss said:
Hello Mumszie

It's a real pleasure to read your posts.
Pitkairn and me are fan of you!!!!
You are our godess.
Things

Happy hunting :wink:

Godess huh? ah shucks now you made me blush. ;D
 
I Like It!!! Great price also.......Very sporty, and warm looking, should extent your season some. :coffee2:
 
LOL mumszie, I don't know about the Bumble Bee, I think your dog thinks you're a Fire Hydrant :laughing9: :laughing9: Good deal though for $25.00 :thumbsup:
 
WTG Mums...kinda looks like a certain Shark lure I own...Hmmmmm. :laughing7:
 
finderzzs said:
WTG Mums...kinda looks like a certain Shark lure I own...Hmmmmm. :laughing7:

OH NO! I don't want to lure any sharks! I was thinking more along the gold line! LOL Boy, now I just can't wait to get out there and dog gone it..... I can't for a few days. Too many appointments coming up. Ah well I will just have to curb my enthusiams (sorry can't spell) and just dream about it for just a few more days.
 
WTG Mumsie...........I have been looking for one too, but no luck because I am to short! Now you can get out there and find the gold.
 
Good going mumzie now you can get out on those chilly days and stay warmer. I found out the bad thing about a wet suit is it seems like everytime I put my on within the hour I have to go to the bathroom. Hope you find the gold.....Matt
 
Great for you nice score, I'm enjoy your post as well. This is a great hobby which nearly anyone can participate in.

Good luck on your next hunt.

James
 
good for you!! I'm thinking about getting one too.
 
congrats Mums
 
You sure in the heck did it :icon_thumleft: You got a great deal and looks good on ya too. Now you get those appts out of the way and hit the water...good luck!!
 
They see you stylin.......
They hatin.... :laughing9:
Always enjoy your postings over here mumszie :icon_thumright:
 
Good for you Mumszie!

Being a life-long Pittsburgh Steelers fan, I love the colors. :icon_thumleft:
 
You shure did it Mumszie.... the wet suit looks good on ya!!
Now you won't be getting so cold when you go hunting.
Good luck when you hit the water in your new wet suit and
hope you find a ton of gold rings and things. HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
I gotta admit, I love it Mumzie, even the colors.. least its not blah looking and frankly you look great in it..and I can't wait to see what goodies you find... go get er done now..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom