What's new

I did it, I did it, I did it!

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
OK it's time for a good laugh. I've been looking for a wet suit for almost 2 years. I needed a CHEAP one and of course I am not exactly a small person. Well I finally found one for 25.00 on Craigslist. Now 25.00 is very cheap when they can cost as much as 400.00 for a 2 piece farmer john suit, which is what I got. Not only that but it is practically brand new! WOW I am pumped! I can't wait to get out there and give it a try in the water. Now for the laugh.. I figured I would look like a beached whale. You know the old black suits...... well I don't. OK so I don't look like a beached whale and I am not exactly Cindy Crawford but I do kind of look like a FAT BUMBLE BEE! LOL No matter. I'll be in the water so who cares?

Are you ready!

100_3260a.jpg


100_3262a.jpg

OK gng's, you can't miss me so say hi or wave if you see me out there in the water! I can't wait to give it a try!

Oh, and the little thing tugging at my ankle? That is my husband's "Little Buddy" I'm not sure he likes the suit! LOL

;D
 
Upvote 0
I forgot, you honestly look like you lost alot of weight too Mumzie...looking good.
 
Bootybay said:
I forgot, you honestly look like you lost alot of weight too Mumzie...looking good.

You didn't look at the second picture real good. It looks like I swallowed a basketball. LOL
 
Heck of a deal! I like it! :thumbsup:
 
What a steal Mums!!
I know that I wouldnt be able to hunt period without my 5 mil suit.. Even had on the 3 mil last week and was toasty. Been so long since I hit the salt, I dont even know how cold it is... But the lake I have been hunting has been hovering around 69-71 surface temp..
Ya gotta love a good deal!
 
Go get 'em Mumsie! :icon_thumleft:
 
What a Bargain!!

Here is an update for your AVATAR
 

Attachments

  • Mumzi.webp
    Mumzi.webp
    2 KB · Views: 809
Ya gotta love it!!!!!!!! :wav: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1:
 
Great find at an excellent price. Enjoy your time out there!
 
Mumsie, I think you look GREAT! and Beautiful. But, ya might wanna shake that dog off your leg before you go in the water LOL! Au2u
 
You look great in it and now you can hunt in the cold waters. Hope to see you out there soon.
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
Mumsie, I think you look GREAT! and Beautiful. But, ya might wanna shake that dog off your leg before you go in the water LOL! Au2u

Thinking about using him for bait in case something comes after me. LOL :wink:
 
Les West Central Fl said:
You look great in it and now you can hunt in the cold waters. Hope to see you out there soon.

You bet! Just leave me something out there to find! LOL :wink:
 
Waayyy to go. Lookin' good. Make us second hand shoppers proud!!! :hello2:
 
Holly Bubble Bees Mums! I have one that almost matches yours. It's about time. You'll definetly sand out. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom