C Cappy Z. Guest Aug 24, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Barbara Eden I Dream of Jeanie Genie is 77 years old this month........ Where does the time go?
N NaturalJWL Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 577 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Aug 24, 2011 #2 I'm still looking for one of those bottles.
FarmerChick Bronze Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 2,069 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used BH LoneStar AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2011 #3 yikes time does fly--I liked Jeanie. I loved that show....along with a ton of others that were great. Lone Ranger, Lassie, Flipper, Gentle Ben, Partridge Family and all those shows. yea I am trailing Jeanie now lol will hit 50 this year oh well, no one can stop time!! :0
yikes time does fly--I liked Jeanie. I loved that show....along with a ton of others that were great. Lone Ranger, Lassie, Flipper, Gentle Ben, Partridge Family and all those shows. yea I am trailing Jeanie now lol will hit 50 this year oh well, no one can stop time!! :0