I am not an expert, more of a watch geek I cant afford a rolex so I wear a Tag, water proof to 1000m or 3330 ft LOL But any ways I am leaning towards fake A NICE FAKE but I think fake none the less. I can not find any Rolex self winding watch which this claims to be, with a gold color watch works they all appear to be titanium which is silver in color. To many rolex stamps inside the back glass seeming to scream look at my I am a rolex, when no one will ever see that part of the watch when worn. I do on the plus side seem to see some jeweled movement which means it may be an expensive fake and worth a couple hundred just not thousands
Please have it checked at a jeweler any good jeweler should do it for free and if they wont a pawn shop will.
Cant wait to read what you find out....