Pebbles said:Me and you both.
This is the most awesome thing I have ever found in my life.
It would be great if something good came out of it
I could buy my bunny a bigger cage![]()
be nice now, it is not illegal to sell it as a replica if you state it is a replica, only if you tried to pass it off as real! And I still stand by my original comment of seeing gemed movements so probably worth a couple hundred
be nice now, it is not illegal to sell it as a replica if you state it is a replica, only if you tried to pass it off as real! And I still stand by my original comment of seeing gemed movements so probably worth a couple hundred
Real, not real... it's a cool find. If you like it, wear it and it will be a nice conversation starter. The moment you saw it and felt that excitement... that is the real treasure in this hobby.


I actually own this box in my attic. Its of everything that I found when a kid up through to now. It kinda reminds me of how happy I felt when I found it hence why I never thought about doing anything other with it than keeping it.
It has coins, a few watches I think one is a rotary, Ornaments, Bits of pottery. (When I was younger I thought it was treasure) I have these badges in it that I kept when my granddad died. He was in the war.
Sounds silly but when I look at my box of finds I felt the same way as I do when I found the rolex. Even if its worth nothing. Its just that bit of excitement when I found it ha.
This rolex will most likely go into that box real or not. Good things come to those who wait and I'm sure I'll need those things when times get bad but I'm not at that point yet. Ill just keep looking in my box when I'm feeling down as it'll make me excited till I close the lid![]()
? I lived in Jerome from 1980-1995, great place before the state paved the road and 89A was open ALL YEAR ROUND! Wanna be friends? I'm new to all of this and now live in SC (outside of Camden) & FL (treasure coast). Want to find some civil war stuff and who the hell knows what I might find in FL! BTW, I love the way you spelled Prescott, just the way the locals pronounce it! Hope I hear from you. Paisley
? I lived in Jerome from 1980-1995, great place before the state paved the road and 89A was open ALL YEAR ROUND! Wanna be friends? I'm new to all of this and now live in SC (outside of Camden) & FL (treasure coast). Want to find some civil war stuff and who the hell knows what I might find in FL! BTW, I love the way you spelled Prescott, just the way the locals pronounce it! Hope I hear from you. Paisley PS: I ran the Spirit Room all through the 80's, until the owners closed the bar & hotel in late '86. I used to get the best music and the town had GREAT musicians too! Really miss the west & may move back there one of these days...out by Sycamore Canyon or somewhere secluded anyway!