Hi. Thanks all

I dont have a jewellers near my area but do have few cash converters. I did take it in and apparently a few 'customised rolxes' have been made.
The print logo on the dial is perfect. No blurrings or smudging.
The hand sweeps not ticks.
The man said he has seen a few people put a skeleton back on a few of their real rolexs aka hence the customised part.
Their diamond tester was broken at the time so couldn't get it checked BUT he said he couldnt scratch the front which apparently you can only scratch the front with a diamond or something.
The rolex logo is correct on the top and along with the other markings.
He also said something about the edges being smooth not rough which is where a lot of fakes make them rough.
I was advised to go to a jewellers which I will be on weekend as the guy said that it doesnt appear to be a fake because there is too much detail and effort put in but just incase before I do get my hopes up is to check it out.
It would be nice as I've just lost my job so would come in handy. I have put a notice up so if no one claims it in 28 days then its my lucky month.
As a fake is can still get a nifty lot

I haven't quite worked out how to take the lug off yet as apparently there is a number under it. If I do it I'll break it so I'll leave it to an expert.
Its a champagne dial which does exist. According to google anyhow. And a few customised submarines (if spelt right) did have skeleton backs.
I shall keep you all updated.
x