What's new

I found some thawed ground myself

BFR

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
384
Reaction score
585
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lower thumb knuckle Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one got my heart going. Wiped clean out other the frozen ground. GOLD RING! Nope, crappie jewelry.
almost.webp
I did get a 61 washington and a trade token.
quarter.webp
A horse bridle with bits of animal still attached and a 1936 license plate. It was great to get out.
plare.webp


Thanks for looking!!!
BFR
 
Last edited:
looks like a fun time.

It's really pretty cool finding old license plates.

last year i was hoping to find something to help date a site.....found lots of junk, then a 1927 license plate, pretty good for getting a date, lol.

Well, not a girl, they just think I'm a dork.
 
Great finds!!
Congrats on the Silver and cool old relics!
 
It would be interesting to see what the other side of that trade token says...

John in the Great 208
 
looks like a fun time.

It's really pretty cool finding old license plates.

last year i was hoping to find something to help date a site.....found lots of junk, then a 1927 license plate, pretty good for getting a date, lol.

Well, not a girl, they just think I'm a dork.
Thanks. It does help, but I know this site is older. I found an 1834 and 2 1844 large cents there last year.

BFR
 
Well, you know what they say. Better than a jab in the eye with a sharp stick! Nice digs! Still have a couple feet of snow here.
 
Great digs congrats!
 
Heck yes! Congrats on the beginning of spring. And a new season.
 
Nice finds!!! Congrats on the silver! This are some cool digs. ��
 
Nice finds!! I to am from the Thumb area...
 
I didnt find anything but snow up to my knees.....though i did locate the cellar hole i was hoping for.

maybe next week
 
Looks and sounds like you had a great time. Nice assortment of finds. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom