I found the good stuff

Wow great find. congrats on the banner.

Awesome Job, great cache !! :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

I see some of you are comparing this to another post. :dontknow: As far as coins looking a certain way coming from the ground is Absurd. :tongue3: I have dug all kinds of silver and none silver coins. :icon_thumleft: They come out of the ground all different. :icon_scratch: Some of them just a rinse with warm water returns them to a nice luster. :hello2: Silver coins especially because they don't rust or corrode. Then if you add a container and coins touching each other also reduces the chance of Environmental Damage. :icon_thumleft: Presuming someones finds are not real because of how they look from being in the ground is not only UNFAIR but its against the site rules. ???

Congratulations on a cache "substantial" enough to make banner. :notworthy: :hello2:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D

Glad those construction workers were on your site and you spotted this place. My heart would have been jumpimg out of my chest. That is such a cool find. All that silver and not knowing when it was going to end. Did the other guys find stuff off of your hole or was it just in the lot?
Very nice silver cache and great pictures it sure looks good on the banner :thumbsup:
HH
TnMtns

Wow! :o Don't we all want to make a find like that at least once in our lives! :notworthy:
Congratulations on making the BANNER! :hello2:

Cheers,
Dave

I have had great luck cleaning up silver,with a soft toothbrush and Regular CREST toothpaste.
Give it a try,I think you'll like the results.

GREAT CACHE FIND!!!
HH

Jeff

Awesome find Steve truly deserves the Banner and well presented :headbang:

That is what we all dream about, congrats on the cache and awesome find! Are there any key dates in there? Thanks for sharing that and HH, Mike

Your find is obviously banner. But the way you documented it also banner. Congradulations on being in the right place at the right time. Its the dream of every person in this crazy hobby. And thank you for letting us be a part of it.

blaa blaa blaa snow snow more snow and you show me all these great finds most be nice lol only kidding great finds im just getting cabin fever all ready i still love vt but winters not so much as i get older looking to spring thanks for your post they help the long winter go by glad you can get out good hunting to you

From a fellow Californian: Congradulations! (ps, I hate you I hate you I hate you!! haha)

I love when things like this happen. Had the construction workers not been working where you had planned to hunt, you probably would have never stumbled across this once in a lifetime find. Congrats on the banner as you certainly deserve it!. :icon_thumleft:

Awesome find!!!
Bunker

'Grats on the Banner find~!!!! I almost had an organism just looking at the pictures! Very happy for you......I know you just inspired a LOT of forum members, including me!! WTG!

Wheresthegoodstuff, in your safe now, wow awesome find
just curious, have you checked the sanborn map, for what was there
never know, could be other goodies

congrats on the awesome find!! and banner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back