I found the good stuff

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :hello2: Your on fire now man awsome finds :icon_thumright:

Proves once again that urban areas, vacant lots, etc. can be just as rewarding as battlefields and beaches. WTG

Nice treasure..congrats ! :thumbsup:

Im sick to my gut looking at yur finds. :P I hit the same spot before you guys but i wuz in a hurry and it wuz to muddy. ::) Congrats !! It couldnt happen to a better person. :notworthy: P. S. I need a new detector. :laughing7:
still sick about this dude:hello:

:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2: WOW !!! :happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

That is absolutely AMAZING ... I guess they can be found anywhere ... even in this little old valley.

Absolutely a day you will never forget I bet! :icon_thumright:

Very cool finds, keep going back!!!!

...old thread... Doesn't make it any less outstanding though.. haha

Have you tried sand paper to remove that pink stain? Just a light sanding, then tumbling......LOL, this is my April Fool's Day post ( better late than never ). I hope I didn't cause any heart attacks. My ears are still ringing from the collective gasps of the members.
Find of a life time. You're going to be disappointed with hunts for the rest of your life now ( I don't feel sorry for you, BTW ).

What a great find, thanks for sharing in such detailed pictures of your experience. Happy Hunting to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back