C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2020 #1 I found this little point a long time ago I thinks it’s a bifurcate but it kind of looks like a hardaway! What do you guys think? Attachments 2F9F3FC5-58E1-45E2-8B0E-DCF0CBBB88A8.webp 33.9 KB · Views: 84 716541FC-D57A-4E9E-B2D5-109F8DF720C3.webp 25.6 KB · Views: 71 Upvote 0
I found this little point a long time ago I thinks it’s a bifurcate but it kind of looks like a hardaway! What do you guys think?
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,902 Reaction score 36,430 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 1, 2020 #2 If you found it in Pike County I'd vote a Biff. Well used too.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2020 #3 Definitely a Bifurcate type.
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Jan 1, 2020 #4 Yup, and a nice one. newnan man said: If you found it in Pike County I'd vote a Biff. Well used too. Click to expand... Biff and Biffies, nicknames that only people who really appreciate bifurcates use.
Yup, and a nice one. newnan man said: If you found it in Pike County I'd vote a Biff. Well used too. Click to expand... Biff and Biffies, nicknames that only people who really appreciate bifurcates use.
gilmerman Hero Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 684 Reaction score 434 Golden Thread 0 Location Central South East Jan 4, 2020 #5 McCorkel maybe?
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 4, 2020 #6 Most likely a LeCroy type. Nice one too. https://www.projectilepoints.net/Points/LeCroy.html
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 4, 2020 #7 Looks like a well used resharpened LeCroy
Tdog Silver Member Joined May 30, 2019 Messages 2,864 Reaction score 5,272 Golden Thread 0 Location East Central Alabama Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 5, 2020 #8 I'd say that's a LeCroy.