What's new

I found this today! What is it!

deanv63

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Quincy Illinois
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
I found this in a 1800s town park, by the tree roots. It look like a belt buckle, or something. It has a pat march 7 1871, plus 315 above the top, part. Thanks for looking, and any info. Have a happy 4th, and be safe!
 

Attachments

  • What is it! 002.webp
    What is it! 002.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 540
  • What is it! 003.webp
    What is it! 003.webp
    31 KB · Views: 488
  • What is it! 004.webp
    What is it! 004.webp
    41 KB · Views: 477
  • What is it! 005.webp
    What is it! 005.webp
    48 KB · Views: 487
  • What is it! 006.webp
    What is it! 006.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 513
Suspender clip? The rounded part would go around a button the the pants and the other end with the clip would clip to the suspender material.
 
Upvote 0
deanv63 said:
I found this in a 1800s town park, by the tree roots. It look like a belt buckle, or something. It has a pat march 7 1871, plus 315 above the top, part. Thanks for looking, and any info. Have a happy 4th, and be safe!

Older patten on a susupender clip, nice find. Somebody was almost exposed that day! :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
celtex said:
deanv63 said:
I found this in a 1800s town park, by the tree roots. It look like a belt buckle, or something. It has a pat march 7 1871, plus 315 above the top, part. Thanks for looking, and any info. Have a happy 4th, and be safe!

Older patten on a susupender clip, nice find. Somebody was almost exposed that day! :laughing9:

Nice!!I have not seen one exact to that one though
 
Upvote 0
I know it is a suspender buckle.I just dont recall seeing one with that type of attachement.Neat!
 
Upvote 0
I found this in a 1800s town park, by the tree roots. It look like a belt buckle, or something. It has a pat march 7 1871, plus 315 above the top, part. Thanks for looking, and any info. Have a happy 4th, and be safe!

Sorry for the 8 year old bump, but I just found that exact clip today! Thanks for having already done my research for me, guys!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom