Deft Tones
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2016
- Messages
- 1,560
- Reaction score
- 2,367
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hawkeye State - Area 515
- Detector(s) used
- Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Two bad habits (at least) if you count butchering the lyrics to popular music.
Allow me demonstrate. Last song heard prior to yesterday's hunt - Aerosmith's "I don't want to miss a thing"
What I end up singing one hour later -
I don't want to take your call,
Don't want the phone to make a peep
Cause I'm still swingin' baby and I don't want to miss a beep.
Even when I should be through
Without a call or texting you
I'm still digging baby because I don't want to miss a ring.
It's a curse.
Allow me demonstrate. Last song heard prior to yesterday's hunt - Aerosmith's "I don't want to miss a thing"
What I end up singing one hour later -
I don't want to take your call,
Don't want the phone to make a peep
Cause I'm still swingin' baby and I don't want to miss a beep.
Even when I should be through
Without a call or texting you
I'm still digging baby because I don't want to miss a ring.
It's a curse.








