What's new

I have my new BH land ranger pro coming this monday

androidjustin

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
I have my new BH land ranger pro coming this Monday I bought from walmart.com for about $240 with tax.
so.. happy I'm upgrading from my Ace 150
 
Congrats:occasion14: Post up some pics of your finds!
 
I got mine last week, its been raining since so I have not had a chance to use it. But we need the rain so I shouldn't be complaining too much.
 
You're going to love the BH LRP. It's very light, gets good depth, and has many nice features. Got me one a few weeks ago. Even though I normally swing the F75, I have had fun taking the LRP for some hunts. A few hunts and 5 hours later it sniffed out a Merc. IMO it's the best bang for the buck, it is as capable as most other - more expensive, mid level detectors.
 
A good powerhouse for the price. You'll see a definite difference over the 150. Take the time to learn it, and it will produce exceptional results.
 
I just got my LRP this past friday. I had it out for a few hours today, i am still learning the settings and features. Its a big improvement over my tracker iv. If you havn't done so watch the videos posted on youtube.

Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom