M Mase121686 Tenderfoot Joined Jun 4, 2019 Messages 3 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2019 #1 Found this little metal cylinder with my metal detector in an old park & I do not have the slightest clue what it may be. It’s the same size & shape as a AA battery.
Found this little metal cylinder with my metal detector in an old park & I do not have the slightest clue what it may be. It’s the same size & shape as a AA battery.
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,760 Reaction score 35,455 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 4, 2019 #2 Lipstick. Upvote 0
M Mase121686 Tenderfoot Joined Jun 4, 2019 Messages 3 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2019 Thread Owner #3 I think you maybe right, haha! Terry Soloman said: Lipstick. Click to expand... I honestly didn’t even think of that, but I think your right. It rattles when I shake it now if I could only get the top off, thanks for the reply! Upvote 0
I think you maybe right, haha! Terry Soloman said: Lipstick. Click to expand... I honestly didn’t even think of that, but I think your right. It rattles when I shake it now if I could only get the top off, thanks for the reply!
Icewing Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2016 Messages 2,644 Reaction score 5,532 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Arkanslaw Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2019 #4 Terry Soloman said: Lipstick. Click to expand... Winner winner chicken dinner! Upvote 0
firemanphob Bronze Member Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 2,024 Golden Thread 0 Location Lanesville, IN Detector(s) used White Coin master 4000 Garrett AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2019 #5 I think Terry has it.. Upvote 0
M Mase121686 Tenderfoot Joined Jun 4, 2019 Messages 3 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2019 Thread Owner #6 Any idea how old? I saw another post that says 1920’s. Upvote 0