What's new

I have several carved bullets..................

  • Thread starter Thread starter d2
  • Start date Start date

d2

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
but the neatest one I have may be embarrassing to someone if I were to show it. It is a male appendage that was carved from a Marshall TX Enfield bullet. I will post it if the powers that be think it would be OK...d2
 
Upvote 0
please show picture. i found a sharps carved like a nipple..
 
My brother (JoeG) has a carved nipple. Ask him about it.:laughing7:
 
Civil War slugs carved to a point were used as pencils. Try it. That's what they used for pencils to write home with. Ever hear of a "lead pencil"? Now it's graphite but used to be lead. Not a naughty carving...just a pencil. Gary
 
Civil War slugs carved to a point were used as pencils. Try it. That's what they used for pencils to write home with. Ever hear of a "lead pencil"? Now it's graphite but used to be lead. Not a naughty carving...just a pencil. Gary

I myself have seen many bullets carved into phallus shapes . Go ahead and post it d2. Scoper House Museum in Boonesboro Md. has a few.
 
Never thought I'd say this, but thanks for not sharing the pic d2... :laughing7:

"D"
 
I have one carved to a nipple as well
 
Please don't show it. My bribe will want to see days of old.
 
Not trying to high jack your post but I found this and always wondered was it cared from a bullet and made into Indian jewelry? Found at a 1820’s sight in Louisiana IMG_0109.webp
 
I have one of these too that I dug in a small camp some years ago. Pretty neat. I guess there were perv's back in the CW era too. Lol
 
I can see no reason to not post these C.W relics. As long as we do not comment crudely and out of context.
 
Last edited:
I have one of these too that I dug in a small camp some years ago. Pretty neat. I guess there were perv's back in the CW era too. Lol

I've seen them in the books but never found such a piece.
 
I have found only one and this was found in a small picket camp along with a lot of camp lead.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom