What's new

i have some info. i need to share with u guys and gals that hunt with excal.

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if u have had trouble with noise before..............omg, your life could change in a matter of days.
.
.
.
va beach is located kinda at the end of the runway for Oceana Naval Air Station = LOTS jet noise, most of the time we (I) have to stop and let them get out of range.

Not Now..............i have been wanting some new phones for my excal., i have a set of grayghost, but even with the drain holes plugged, they have been a bit noisy, so i have read about a few fellow hunters who where using these custom made phones by mr goldmaster out of n.y.

i now have a set...............O M G..........the sound, the quietness.........hard to explain how great they are.

i supplied the pig tail wire and male ikelite plug, mr gold added the waterproof guts and phones.............NOT FOR DIVING................just surf work and waves.

NOW THE BEST PART.................sound qualitity....................i had to turn down the volume and the sound of gold was always good with excal.............but now it is something to behold.

F Y I only
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • phone1.webp
    phone1.webp
    99.6 KB · Views: 596
  • phone2.webp
    phone2.webp
    120.9 KB · Views: 588
  • phone3.webp
    phone3.webp
    80.5 KB · Views: 598
Upvote 0
Thanks Max, this is good to know... :thumbsup:
 
I have been using the new TeamOrca headphones and it is the same, blocks out almost all the noise. If someone is standing right beside me, I can hear them, but can't understand what they are saying..Blocks out the surf and wind noise, and extremely comfortable for me...Amazing what a nice set of headphones will do for you.................... :icon_thumright:
 
MT Pockets said:
:laughing9:
I thought that came with age.. Not Headphones.. :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter said:
If someone is standing right beside me, I can hear them, but can't understand what they are saying..

Could be true... :tongue3: You will be there before you know it.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom