What's new

I have to share this with youse guys.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I have to share this with youse guys.

I am currently searching 12 bags per week. Yesterday's 3 bags were the best I have gotten in over a year. One bag was a skunkeroo but did produce 2 guitar picks, and 6 other foreign coins. I have enough car wash tokens and batting cage tokens to last a lifetime.
Bag number 2 had 211 1964 Kennedy Halves in it. There were a few 40%ers but they took a backseat(litterally) to the 90s.
Bag number 3 had 46 90 % halves including 35 Walkers and Bens.
I am still shaking from all the silver. I will post pics as soon as my camera gets through visiting the Big Apple. When the Queen took off for the weekend, she took the camera.
Thanks for reading, Jim
 
Upvote 0
Re: I have to share this with youse guys.

now that is an awesome score. you gonna make cat, gman and lj jealous!

keep up the good work. *mumbles to self..."man, what a score."*
 
Re: I have to share this with youse guys.

fiddycent said:
now that is an awesome score. you gonna make cat, gman and lj jealous!

Umm....no... but nice score anyway... ;D
 
Re: I have to share this with youse guys.

Holy cow, that is awesome!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
How do you do it?

How do you get so many bags? Do you just go around to banks, have them call you when bags are full, or do you have an arrangement to buy bags from banks?
 
Re: I have to share this with youse guys.

WHERE ARE YOU ALL GETTING THESE BAGS??? I have only run into 2 bags of loose half dollars and one turned out pretty good but the other was just about a skunk. Where can I find these?????

-Golden Silver
 
Re: I have to share this with youse guys.

Nice haul Jim. Have you been taking lessons from Red? Haven't seen a word from him since he found 950 silvers out of a bag- must be sippin umbrella drinks on some white beach. Anyways congrats. I had a good day after a dismal morning. Started out having to leave 2 boxes at the bank cause I was short a grand, first box had 40 40%ers and 5 '64, total for 7 boxes was 72 40% and 11 '64. will be back at the bank when they open Monday morn for them other two boxes for sure. HH Mark
 
Re: I have to share this with youse guys.

Hey Krakatoa, all I did was ask. Some of my banks do boxes,some bags and some both. One of the most important parts of searching bags is having a place to dump them. I got lucky there too.
The bank I have been getting bags from recently orders 18 every Wednesday and that seems to handle 2 of us. I have met my competition but he doesn't post. He has never sold a single coin and is saving them for his grandson.
Cheers, Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom