S SmirkAtTheMerc Tenderfoot Joined Dec 30, 2020 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SW VA Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2020 #1 Hey guys, I’m new here I found this, and I’ve posted it on Friendly Metal Detecting Forums, but nobody could identify it. Can anyone tell me what this interesting item is?
Hey guys, I’m new here I found this, and I’ve posted it on Friendly Metal Detecting Forums, but nobody could identify it. Can anyone tell me what this interesting item is?
S SmirkAtTheMerc Tenderfoot Joined Dec 30, 2020 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SW VA Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2020 Thread Owner #2 I added too many images by accident, sorry Upvote 0
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,757 Reaction score 35,445 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 30, 2020 #3 Maybe an old wine bottle topper. Upvote 0
cudamark San Diego Ring Finder 🥇 Charter Member Top Banner Poster Joined Mar 16, 2011 Messages 15,096 Reaction score 20,179 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2020 #4 Bed post nut cover? Upvote 0
DizzyDigger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 9, 2012 Messages 8,702 Reaction score 22,146 Golden Thread 0 Location Concrete, WA Detector(s) used Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about! Primary Interest: Prospecting Dec 31, 2020 #5 My initial thought was that it's the foil top off of a champagne bottle. Is it rigid, or bendable? Upvote 0
S SmirkAtTheMerc Tenderfoot Joined Dec 30, 2020 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SW VA Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2020 Thread Owner #6 DizzyDigger said: My initial thought was that it's the foil top off of a champagne bottle. Is it rigid, or bendable? Click to expand... It could be bendable, like most metals, but I don’t think this find isn’t meant to be bent. Upvote 0
DizzyDigger said: My initial thought was that it's the foil top off of a champagne bottle. Is it rigid, or bendable? Click to expand... It could be bendable, like most metals, but I don’t think this find isn’t meant to be bent.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2020 #7 it has a neo-classic design, which was very popular mid 19th century. Upvote 0
S SmirkAtTheMerc Tenderfoot Joined Dec 30, 2020 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SW VA Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2021 Thread Owner #8 People on the other forum thought that it was a spoon bowl. Upvote 0