What's new

I Just Became a Charter Member

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been on this site for around 3 years now and it is the best. I just got some money ahead from the help of Vodka1000. So I got to become a Charter Member. I can not wait to really enjoy this site now......Matt
 
Welcome to the site Mlayers ! Glad to see you in the club !
Post as many of your finds as you can it make it nice to see what everyone find and has found.
 
Nice one mate :thumbsup: and welcome to the "Twilight Zone" :laughing7:


hammered
 
Welcome Matt, glad to have you as a charter member and thanks for the extra support of TN..... :icon_thumright:
 
Welcome to the Charter Cruise Matt .......smoooth sailing ahead :icon_sunny:
See you in the Charter Members Only lounge. :icon_thumleft:

GG~
 
thanks for joining the uppities, we like new blood once in a while :tongue3: :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom