What's new

I Looked For 3 1/2 Hours Before I Found This One

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for 3 1/2 hours today in three fields in two counties before I found this nice point. I did find a good many broken points but this is the only whole one I found.


 
Upvote 0
That's the name of the game for arrowhead hunters. Gotta put in the time walking and sooner or later it pays off. Nice one
 
At least its whole and looks like a nice one at that. I actually walked 7 hours yesterday looking and never found anything I would consider nice. Sometimes you win and most the time you don't. That is what makes it so much fun to find that good one when it decides to appear.
 
Did I seeing you guys on Radar getting some rain? That is a dandy point. I wish you would type it for us.
 
Another beauty!
 
I would be on cloud 9 if I found that beauty, awesome find.
 
Did I seeing you guys on Radar getting some rain? That is a dandy point. I wish you would type it for us.

Im getting drenched. TN got a lot of rain to didn't you?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom