augusthog
Hero Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I've only been detecting for about 6 months and I gotta say that this hobby is just too much fun. I haven't found anything really old yet like you folks on the eastern side of the U.S., or you folks overseas with your medieval stuff. Heck, I still searching for my first silver coin! But I have found 3 gold rings, 2 plaited w/diamonds, and 6 silver ones! (#33 and #34 today). Total in clad is over $500 so far.
I just get such a kick out of turning over a plug and seeing a small pocket drop or even a cheap mood ring. Anything else is just ultra groovyness. Just makes my day, ya know
Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays all
I just get such a kick out of turning over a plug and seeing a small pocket drop or even a cheap mood ring. Anything else is just ultra groovyness. Just makes my day, ya know

Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays all

and got my first Penny 

That's very good in such a short time, you're well on your way to becoming an ace







