What's new

I love this old pond #37

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to you guess it "the pond" didn't take pics of the wheats but there was 7 of them, also a 10 lbs anchor. Got an 1855 seated dime right near the 1940 10k woman's class ring, which makes # 37 golds from the pond. what a gorgeous stone no scratches either thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • #38 001.webp
    #38 001.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 109
  • #38 003.webp
    #38 003.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 102
  • #38 004.webp
    #38 004.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 110
  • #38 006.webp
    #38 006.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 0
Wow!! Beautiful Ring. I would love that pond also!
 
What a gorgeous ring! Wow 1940!!!! Wouldn't that be so awesome if you found the owner! She would be surprised as all could be I bet!!! Congrats!
 
she'd be about 90
 
Really nice ring Kent! Love that blue stone!! And a seated coin? Still on my bucket list.
 
I would name that pond, "The Vault". :laughing7: Nice looking ring!
 
You got the Honey Hole:icon_thumright:WTG nice ring,,HH
 
That is a very cool ring !!!
 
The pond that just keeps giving!
 
Beautiful Ring
 
Awesome ring kent.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Wow super nice, can't wait until I get out of this desert and back to FL.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom