BuckleBoy
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 18,159
- Reaction score
- 9,723
- Golden Thread
- 4
- Location
- Moonlight and Magnolias
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I think I know what this is, but I figured I should throw my hat in the ring here first.
The item appears to be made of lead. It has a hole that goes all the way through it from the side, and the flat end also has a hole that goes part of the way into the piece.
Regards,
Buckleboy
The item appears to be made of lead. It has a hole that goes all the way through it from the side, and the flat end also has a hole that goes part of the way into the piece.
Regards,
Buckleboy

Nice ID, Bran!






