What's new

I Prayed For A Ring...The Lord Has A Sense Of Humor...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With another 100 degree day to detect before the schools go back in session, I powered on through. I hit a few parks and ended the day at a school that always gives me something. I started off at the school finding numerous die cast cars and parts of them, like a kiddie wrecking yard. I hit the grass outside of the paved and barked areas of the playgound, I asked the Lord for just one ring to end the day. While making my way back to the Jeep, I got a solid 80 VDI on the ATPro and thought I had another clad dime. No...I got this beast. It is really big and when you twist the skull, the eyes light up! It takes a small watch battery to make it work. Appears to be made of pewter or some other alloy. Ring #1 for the month of August, yay!
skullring1.webpskullring2.webpskullring3.webpskullring4.webp

Other finds from the parks and school today were half of a "best friends" pendant, small caribeaner, a "Hunter" draw string pull, a blank dog tag, a scholastic medal, a MOP button, and a "Vapor" pipe (found in park.)
skullring 5.webp

I think the REAL find of the day was this, my FIRST EVER found in the wild (not at a club hunt) a silver 1964 Washington quarter!
:hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2: It was a solid 88 VDI on the ATPro at 2" down. So far, it is my largest silver coin to date.
skullring6.webp

Thank you for looking, I wish all of my TNet friends Happy Hunting as we all hope for cooler temperatures and fewer bugs! Sub 8-)
 
Upvote 54
Hey now ya got a Halloween ring.

Or the next dungeon party :P
 
That is a funny. You just said ring and didn't specify what kind.......:laughing7:
 
Cool ring! The silver is nice too!
 
Haha that's a crazy ring! Congrats also on your first silver Washington.
 
Cool ring! And congrats on the silver Washington quarter!!! HH
 
Hey cool ring...also congrats on the silver...All I'm finding is clad.
 
Sub, awesome post! The ring certainly is cool and seeing as Mother Earth doesn't give up Silver Washingtons so easily, congrats!! Thx for sharing...ddf
 
Congrats on the silver GW and cool ring
 
Congrats on your first silver Washington quarter! :thumbsup:
 
"I Prayed For A Ring...The Lord Has A Sense Of Humor... " Too Funny Donald Duck - Copy.gif
 
Hello Sub. Nice digs! Probably not the ring you were wishing for but still unique. Congrats on the Au Washington!! Found a similar scholastic medal a while back.

Bugs and heat???...12-MOs a year here in FL...

Good Luck. C9
 
Sweet silver quarter!
Lol! ya but does the ring laugh at you too?
Ring...yes, the kind i want....no.
 

Attachments

  • 1470273111454.webp
    1470273111454.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 100
Great post. Congrats on your first silver wild Washington and the most interesting ring. Gave me a good laugh.
 
Congratualtions on the silver quarter! :occasion14:

The ring is a cool find! :icon_thumleft:
 
That is one of the coolest rings I have ever seen on T-NET ! Great find !
Glen
 
Be thankful, Sub.........it could have been the ring to a hand grenade!! :laughing7:
Still, a great find and congrats on your Washington silver!! :thumbsup:
 
Super sweet finds. I have found a few silver coins and looking forward to much more. Happy hunting.
 
Congrats on your first GW! That ring is pretty cool! Maybe next time you should be a little more specific, haha! ;)
 
Congrats on your first GW! That ring is pretty cool! Maybe next time you should be a little more specific, haha! ;)

KDQ, Next time, I will use this prayer "template..."

Dear Lord, if it be your will, please allow me to find a large, heavy,intact, undamaged, diamond studded ring made of platinum, yellow gold, white gold, or sterling silver. Kind'a like the ones my beach and ocean hunting friends on TreasureNet find. Thanking you in advance, Amen, Sub :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom