ronbo22 Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 410 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Feb 4, 2010 #1 In addition to the 5 40% and the 1 1964 in today's box, I found my first 1970D!!!! I know its not the incredible rarity you found coolpix, but I'll keep it. Upvote 0
In addition to the 5 40% and the 1 1964 in today's box, I found my first 1970D!!!! I know its not the incredible rarity you found coolpix, but I'll keep it.
coolpix9 Bronze Member Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 1,224 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 4, 2010 #2 Thanks for seeing the humor and congrats on the 70. They are tough for me to find. Cheers, Jim
D d2arcing Bronze Member Joined Jun 22, 2009 Messages 1,512 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Feb 4, 2010 #3 nice, i want one...
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Feb 4, 2010 #4
Ju8vP3t Hero Member Joined Jun 11, 2008 Messages 605 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965 Feb 5, 2010 #5 Welcome to the Club
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Feb 5, 2010 #6 i still can't seem to get in this club. is there a backdoor?
Q qwerty Jr. Member Joined Sep 18, 2009 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Feb 7, 2010 #7 Seems like a lot of people have been finding the 1970D lately.
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Feb 7, 2010 #8 mistergee said: i still can't seem to get in this club. is there a backdoor? Click to expand... I think this coin can be had for less than $10 so it's like slipping the bouncer a couple of bucks to get in the back door. Mojo
mistergee said: i still can't seem to get in this club. is there a backdoor? Click to expand... I think this coin can be had for less than $10 so it's like slipping the bouncer a couple of bucks to get in the back door. Mojo