What's new

i think i may need a pinpointer

fmerg

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
905
Reaction score
750
Golden Thread
1
Location
kingston ny
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
minelab quattro, explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
pinpointer.webp
 
Nice plug... that was one deep wheatie!
 
You got one of those coils that scans sideways instead of down? I would recommend a carrot , but it may take you acouple of weeks to cover that bad boy:laughing7:
 
I don't understand why the parks department wants to ban metal detecting.
 
The entire hole needs to be moved over to the left 12'.
 
I think I see the target above your head just under the sod. It looks like a square tab.:laughing7:
 
See what happens when you swing a Minelab!
 
Those false signals sure sound like deep silver!:BangHead:
 
No clever comeback here - but that IS a priceless pic!! :thumbsup:
 
See what happens when you play horseshoes too much?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom