Yeah, what's goin' on here with all this '
Friend Request' talk?!?!? I log on this morning and what pops up, but an incoming Friend Request from none other than our very own AARC! HA!! You're a fruitcake! You're a loonie-tune! (I am too, by the way!!) You have 900 other friends on here, and now you want li'l old ME?? Shucks, I think I'm gonna blush.
Going back to the OP:
Duckshot, what I've always regarded as a "Friends" list is, these are folks who you want to be associated with in a forum; people who you get along with; folks who don't get under your skin like a bad case of chiggers. ...Sssooooooo, why the hell does AARC want
"me" for a friend, again??
**EDITED** Ok, ok...just had to re-write this post. Actually, didn't like the half-cracked attempt at humor. Anyway, I now have an "official" friend! AARC is the first one EVER to give a reason worthy of my accepting! ...His reason? Cause he's trying to get to 1,000!
By the way, I'm anti-social, too. I don't do Facebook.
View attachment 1539464