What's new

I thought it was a bracelet...

mumszie

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Spring Hill, Florida
My plans last night was to drive down south to some of the larger beaches. All night long I kept changing my mind about which one to go to. What a dilema.... When I got up this morning I discovered I was just too lazy to drive very far so I ended up at my usual small river beach. Ah well.... I wasn't expecting a lot anyway and I got what I expected. No rings today. No gold or silver. No adventures with any wildlife. No fun with the manatee today. I only got one penny in coins. I got 3 hair clips, a couple bobby pins. I found another one of those fake worms but the hook was missing out of this one. Well you get the idea. The usual junk. I did manage to get a couple earrings this morning and one of them is a really large hoop and the other is a butterfly stud. I was sure I had a bracelet when I first saw the hoop earring in my scoop but nope.... it is another one of those HUGE earrings with fake diamonds all around it. Well not one of my better days but still a good one.

070810.jpg


Earrings070810.jpg


Earring0708101.jpg


Earrng0708102.jpg

Well I hope your day is a good one. I can't wait to see your finds! Go get em! :wink:
 
Upvote 0
I thought I was the only one that has dilemas. I need encouragement, whatdathink? :dontknow:
 
Yeaaaaaaaaaa no bee bee's not a bad day Mumzie.
 
You did good Mumzie, your persistance does you credit. :hello2:
 
Surfdigger said:
And no BB's !!! Way to go Mumzie!!

OK I am ashamed to say....... I did find more bb's this morning. I got 5 more. **sigh** I just didn't show them. ::)
 
SonnyFl said:
I thought I was the only one that has dilemas. I need encouragement, whatdathink? :dontknow:

OK Sonny.... I am sending you some of my precious mojo. Now it hasn't been real good to me lately but for you.... it may get stronger. Now get out there and show me what you can find! You can do it! Don't let that gold hide from you. I'm rooting for you to find something spectacular....... Hows that for encouragement? :wink:
 
Hey Mums...........check out this nitro baby

frankensplorer spin - oceanfront.

good luck mums and eveyone else..............find yellow metal not junk :)
 

Attachments

  • 78NUT.webp
    78NUT.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 446
No gold or silver today, but a huge amount of trash.

Has to be a record, I got 28 bobby pins today and probably about a dozen hoop earrings.
 
You got some nice finds there mumszie. Better then what I did this morning. I found 1 penny. How do you keep the bobby pina and BB's in your scoop. I seem to have trouble with them staying in my scoop. So I am trying to make me a new one.....Matt
 
Attach a magnet to the inside of the scoop. It will hold the ferrous metals for you.
 
Hey, we're all just scraping along as best we can.

We'll all get our payday if we just keep at it.
:icon_thumleft:
 
Montauk3 said:
Attach a magnet to the inside of the scoop. It will hold the ferrous metals for you.

Like Montuk3 said.... I have a magnet inside my scoop and it catches bobby pins, tiny earrings, bb's etc. Once you get one you will wonder how you ever did without it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom