What's new

I thought this was really nice...

River Rat

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
20,871
Reaction score
2,539
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
someone had it posted on a FB Indian artifact page.

1509088_678983062141531_15529147_n.webp
 
Upvote 0
Heck Yeah. Merry Christmas Judy!
 
The true founding fathers.

that's for sure RR and monster

thanks for showing that RR

iv'e been to mount rushmore dozens of tmes....it is hard to describe as it is so huge the observation area is almost a half mile away and it looks so big
 
Last edited:
Hey River Rat!! NEAT POST!! MERRY CHRISTMAS and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
I wonder if Obama has asked any Native Americans their views on "illegal immigrants"? They have had 1st. hand experience. How did it work out for them?
 
I always enjoy your post RR they are creative. I was thinking maybe you can bump the Indian Name thread so the new members can check theirs out? Its a good one.
 
thats wonderful
 
I visited Rushmore when I was in the Military. Crazy Horse is nearby.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom