What's new

I Went Detecting Anyway

tabman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
2,309
Reaction score
7,255
Golden Thread
2
Location
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was going to stay in this morning, but I got restless and decided to go detecting anyhow. I headed back out to do some more detecting at some mid-fifties home sites. I was on a roll this morning and found a Rosie and Mercury dime in less than 30 minutes.

I figured if I could find 2 silver coins that fast I'd be able to get my third silver to make it a threesome and head for the house early. I worked my butt off for another 3 hours and didn't find squat. You just never know!

I was using my F75DST with the NEL Sharpshooter search coil attached. DE Mode, Sensitivity 85, 4H Tones.

This was my 84th hunt for the year and my grand total for silver coins this year is 228.
I'll total all my gold and silver rings and other jewelry at the end of the year.

tabman
 

Attachments

  • F75DST Rosie & Mercury 001.webp
    F75DST Rosie & Mercury 001.webp
    588.1 KB · Views: 132
  • F75DST Rosie & Mercury 003.webp
    F75DST Rosie & Mercury 003.webp
    187.7 KB · Views: 122
  • F75DST Rosie & Mercury 004.webp
    F75DST Rosie & Mercury 004.webp
    509.6 KB · Views: 143
  • F75DST Rosie & Mercury 005.webp
    F75DST Rosie & Mercury 005.webp
    252.8 KB · Views: 128
  • F75DST Rosie & Mercury 010.webp
    F75DST Rosie & Mercury 010.webp
    143.3 KB · Views: 125
  • F75DST Rosie & Mercury 007.webp
    F75DST Rosie & Mercury 007.webp
    342.1 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 24
Congrats on the silver and other finds
 
Another productive silver hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Thanks Everyone! I'm banned from detecting today. My wife wants me to take her to Cracker Barrel today for lunch. She loves their vegetable plate. Besides it little cold out today and I'm a tad sore.

tabman
 
Well done tabman, the year ain't over, wtg on the YTD silvers and consecutib=ve hunts with silvers. :icon_thumright:
 
Whenever one finds two silver dimes on the same hunt, I can't help but thinking it's the Universe shouting out to you "hey make yourself a nice set of earrings!"
 
Good thing you went out any way - it payed off. Cracker Barrel is OK too because you can eat food there. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom