What's new

I Went Tuesday

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I haven't looked in a long time because of crops, but when I went Tuesday to one of my good tracts that is 22 miles away I found that the peanuts had been harvested and one field that had been planted in watermelons in the spring had been planted in wheat. These were found in the wheat field. If it would rain, I would find more.





 
Upvote 0
I sure like that red one. I've got one made of similar material that came from a field in Lee County.
 
Good selection of points good day.
 
I went to on thursday but didnt find a thing. Good job Americus
 
There's a real good chance for rain Sunday and Monday. I hope you get some and look forward to seeing what you find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom