What's new

I wish they have this or do they

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If they do I can?t find it I?m looking a wall mount frame made of wood which was 10 rows of small slits so yo could slid your coins that are in coin holder and slide them 10 to a row and mount them like that on your wall I wish I knew wood work.
 
I guess these would work but I?d rather have them not on a slant but where it holds the white coin holders that slide in flush PNG image 2.webp
PNG image.webp
 
There are quite a few suppliers for wall-cases to hold slabbed coins, but I haven't seen a commercial source for anything that takes 2 x 2 holders (assuming that's what you mean). There is however a guy in the US that makes them and sells on eBay. They only take 24 holders though. You can turn them either way (6 rows of 4, or 4 rows of 6) and there's nothing to stop you hanging several together. I guess it wouldn't be too difficult to join them together permanently.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132230341743?hash=item1ec98ae46f:g:RUIAAOSwC9VZfpCv

Display.webp
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There are quite a few suppliers for wall-cases to hold slabbed coins, but I haven't seen a commercial source for anything that takes 2 x 2 holders (assuming that's what you mean). There is however a guy in the US that makes them and sells on eBay. They only take 24 holders though. You can turn them either way (6 rows of 4, or 4 rows of 6) and there's nothing to stop you hanging several together. I guess it wouldn't be too difficult to join them together permanently.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132230341743?hash=item1ec98ae46f:g:RUIAAOSwC9VZfpCv

View attachment 1943118

Red that?s exactly what I was thinking! You know what you amaze me.

I?m gonna get on eBay. Again again and again thank you Red-Coat
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Red that's exactly what I was thinking! You know what you amaze me.

I'm gonna get on eBay. Again again and again thank you Red-Coat

I'm thinking maybe he should change his name to Red-GOAT! :laughing7:
 
I want a thin glass or plexy holder you can put on wall or shelf
that you just drop coins , say Buffalo nickels in, and
They just fall in line cause frame is thin. I’m thinking
5”x7” max. Can be made from plastic menu holders that stand.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom