Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut

Attachments

• 168386_1723853450311_1057590214_1919276_324263_n.jpg
    168386_1723853450311_1057590214_1919276_324263_n.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 527
Re: I'd have to make snow beasts...

Nice. Don't know what to tell y'all. I've seen 6 ft. fall in 24 hours, in the San Juans, but at least it was to be expected. Find a good recipe for snow ice cream, maybe.

RGINN said:
Nice. Don't know what to tell y'all. I've seen 6 ft. fall in 24 hours, in the San Juans, but at least it was to be expected. Find a good recipe for snow ice cream, maybe.

Yeah I guess in these parts we're expected to take it cause we're in the "zone". So, with that in mind, I made the most of the situation & made "stir crazy" my bitch :laughing7:

SO, I opted to craft and play with past relic finds:)

Wishing you & yours a plentiful 2011!!!!

Attachments

• 103_0074.JPG
    103_0074.JPG
    332.8 KB · Views: 480

wow crazy vibes. wish i could get some decent snow like 6" or so. Our last snow event sadly headed to the north of us for landfall so we will barely get any snow.

Cool vibes!! good way way to spend indoor time. Um... what is it? :icon_scratch: I have a piece of glass to send you, found on an outing, if you would PM me an address?

I guess gluing all that stuff back together should take your mind off things huh?................ ;D

crazyjarhead said:
Sorry for you ::) Looks like the lake affect will hit you again today :dontknow:

crazyjarhead....yep. I guess we need to be punished more...oh well at least the "midwesteners" take it in stride, unlike those East Coast sissies :wink:

naturegirl said:
Cool vibes!! good way way to spend indoor time. Um... what is it? :icon_scratch: I have a piece of glass to send you, found on an outing, if you would PM me an address?

It will eventually look a lil sumpin like this one...or that's the basic concept:)

I LOVE old shards so will send ya a 411 PM soon...and please don't let me forget, 'k?

Attachments

• 101_0030.JPG
    101_0030.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 386

vibes said:
...in this mess....we got over 3' of snow in a 24 hr. period. This is my backyard
Dang! Ya'll get all the fun. Living in florida sucks!...... NOT! :laughing9:

i got snow last night...started not long after my post yesterday....ended up with about 3-4 inches. So i'm happy now. And it all turned to rain and is melted now.

vibes said:
crazyjarhead said:
Sorry for you ::) Looks like the lake affect will hit you again today :dontknow:

crazyjarhead....yep. I guess we need to be punished more...oh well at least the "midwesteners" take it in stride, unlike those East Coast sissies :wink:

:o :o :o

3 feet Yikess!! We got almost 12 inches and have closed the south east. :tongue3: Have you ever worked with any ancient indian pottery? Cool stuff and good luck digging out.

TnMountains said:
3 feet Yikess!! We got almost 12 inches and have closed the south east. :tongue3: Have you ever worked with any ancient indian pottery? Cool stuff and good luck digging out.

Hiya TnMountains!

No I've never worked w/ ancient indian pottery shards...I've never had any and I would think they'd be too sacred for what I do:)

vibes said:
TnMountains said:

Hiya TnMountains!

No I've never worked w/ ancient indian pottery shards...I've never had any and I would think they'd be too sacred for what I do:)

You could just frame it. : ) I showed you them before right?

Attachments

• 100_2816.JPG
    100_2816.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 296

TnMountains said:
vibes said:
TnMountains said:

Hiya TnMountains!

I LOVE it! But no you've never shared them before. I take it you found all the shards???

You could just frame it. : ) I showed you them before right?

Really nice work for a day inside . You say thats a back yard ?? wow! I think we got 3 inches this am when I went to work no wind so it was ok out. It is all melted now ! That 3 inches came after4 am an was done by 5 am ! :tongue3:

Yes Vibes you can pick up buckets full along the rivers. It just washes away :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back