What's new

Identification

GulfCoastRelix

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pensacola
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 / Garrett Ace Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys I feel silly posting such an atrocious find being its probably considered a piece of junk iron but other items I've found at this depth and location suggest circa 1910-1915. Any clues to what this could be? Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1898.webp
    DSCF1898.webp
    46.9 KB · Views: 387
  • DSCF1899.webp
    DSCF1899.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 396
  • DSCF1900.webp
    DSCF1900.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 387
??? Reminds me of the guts out of a hand water pump???
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to T'Net GCR :hello:
I like the 'face' image on the item ;D

Could you try a couple of more pics, but against a dark background in natural light.
Also add something in the pic to give an idea of size, please.

Cheers, Mike
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom